JellyPages.com

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Worst Semester Ever T.T

11.30am sharp...

" Stop writing evreryone...we are going to collect your paper now..."

I stopped writing with a question that the answer is still didn't complete. It's not that I want to obey the exam prefect but the thing is.... I DON"T KNOW THE ANSWER...WARGHHHH...

huhuhu...that was my last paper for this semester. I bet you....this is my worst semester ever. I'm very afraid to see my result. What pointer I will get. I'm dead...seriously...dead.

Right now, I'm waiting for my father to fetch me up. Today is the last day for this semester. 2nd year 1st semester. Most of my classmates are going to Gombak. Huhuhu...I'll miss them. I wonder how's the life in Gombak. I've been to Gombak (UIA Gombak = Main Campus for Arts Students) for about 3 times if I'm not mistaken. It's very big and not to forget very beautiful.
The last time I went there was for doing research on my assignment (sampai tersesat2 cari jalan). haha...

Well, this semester should be a lesson to me. I certainly will not do the same mistake again for my next semester (I hope so). I should study seriously, pay my full attention in class, finish my assignment early and do revision early. Everything must be done early. Hmm, I wonder whether I can do that. INSYAALLAH...Aja Aja Fighting... T.T

Anyone.....do you guys have any advice for me? Please voice it out...

HUHUHU....

3 comments:

Syahirah Suhaimi said...

it's probably due to the porridge u ate this morning ;)

u are a critical thinker. we all are!

aja aja fighting hannan!

faizah said...

biasalah tue hanan...

Pemikir 21 said...

hanan...i love ur writing

wei jom study muet..huhu