JellyPages.com

Thursday, October 23, 2008

bad luck!!!

HUHUHU....yesterday my 2nd youngest sister (Yasmin) had been splashed (is this the right word for tersimbah?? he2) with extremely hot water (just been taken out from the water heater) accidentally. It's the 3rd time this bad incident happened to my family.

1st : happened to my 2nd younger brother (Fahim) and he was very little. A very hot santan (if i'm not mistaken) were 'tertumpah' (and what is the correct english term for this word) on his body. ish..ish...


2nd: happened to my 3rd youngest sister (Nurin) last year. usually, she will have bath with hot water (suam2 lah gitu). so, that morning as usual, my 1st younger sister (Fatin) did her job as usual. boiled water and poured it into a 'baldi' (mixed with normal water). But that day, don't know how it could happen. She poured extremely hot water (which was not been mixed with normal water) onto her body and then....AAAAAAAAARGH....she screamed in pain. Wush...I still remember that day. It was mathematics paper and it was SPM. Fatin got scolded badly with my father. Poor her. She apologized to Nurin and she was crying. I pity her very much. HUHUHU...I wonder how was she going to face her Math Paper with such a bad mood. But alhamdulillah, she managed to get A1 for her maths. Cayalah Fatin... Well, she is very clever (not like me).

And the 3rd one happened to Yasmin. ish...ish...Yasmin was on her way downstairs. There is a wall beside the stairs that we couldn't see the people behind the wall. On the same time, Fahim, my 2nd younger brother was on his way to the guest room which is located in front of the stairs and he was carrying a mug of hot water. So, Yasmin hit Fahim accidentally as soon as she arrived downstairs. The water in the mug was splashed out a bit from the mug onto Yasmin's body and the same scream I heard when the hot water been poured onto Nurin's body.

It was very scary tough when I saw the wound on their body. I hope this kind of bad luck will not happen again to my family. Well, it reminds me to always be careful with hot water. T.T

Ya Allah, please keep us away from bad things that could hurt us. Amin...

No comments: