JellyPages.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When I can't answer the question~

Kyarrh.....Basic Researh Method and Report Writing....I've just finished this exam at 11.00 am this morning and I can't answer the questions!!!

haha...I wonder how many marks that i will get. HUHUHU....

Solehan went out at 10.15 am. Wow, she must had answer it easily. Everytime I looked at her, she was writing but me...every 10 minutes I stopped writing and looked at everyone. Fuh, it's a very hard time...

5 minutes before the exam end, Sarah looked at me and smiled (a very meaningful smile). Hahaha, I guess I know what she wanted to say "The questions are hard....". It is hard because I didn't prepare early.

Tomorrow, Dirasat Ayatul Muhktarah (Al-Quran). Then one paper to go, Intro. to Critical n creative thinking. After that, I'm FREE....hehe. But another semester at Cenfos. Huhuhu...

AJa Aja Fighting....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...
hanan dapat bape bmw?
....???