JellyPages.com

Monday, October 13, 2008

Seng il Chuka Hab Ni Da~~~uri suhn seng nim sahrang

13th Oct 2008

Today is my suhn seng nim (teacher = Kim Lin Hye) birthday. She's already 21 years old. I really want to wish her Happy Birthday but it's a bit hard to contact her. She's in Russia now furthering her studies there. I had chat with her once after we didn't contact each other for a long time. I thought that she already forgot about me since she didn't contact me. But I'm really happy when we chat that day. she told me that it was very hard to online in Russia. HUHU, I was very bad to think that she forgot me already. Lin, Please forgive me. I can't send letters to her because I forgot to ask her address in Russia. waaa so sad.

Lin,
May happiness be witk you always. I wish you good luck in your studies and I hope our friendship will last forever.

Luv~ Hanna ~ Chingu Yongwonhi

(I hope she can read this. hehe)

No comments: